Tony's Server's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's Server's

Tony's DarkRP and Rust!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joemoma3
Cyberphobia
Cyberphobia
Joemoma3

Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason Empty
PostSubject: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 am

Name: Butch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13536321
Date you were banned: 2/25/2014
Who banned you: Devildog
Why were you banned: "Telling people not to donate" (No one said anything to me)
Why do you want to be unbanned: I paid to be a super admin (much like the other corrupt admins) and it's bullshit that there was no warning or talking to. The server is going down, as far as I know, I didn't want that kid getting cheated out of money. I didn't say anything specific, I was just following them for all of about two minutes saying "No, don't do it."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Correction : Tony banned you.

Video Evidence :

"What i was told"
Off recording 3-5 min before.
Wardusk talking to 2 people about donating.
Butch spectated and spammed //(OOC) "DON'T DO IT, DON'T DONATE DON'T DO IT"

Along with butch telling players " the server is closing " (Assumption)

At Min 2 Sec 8 https://youtu.be/0WKcfKlYm9U?t=2m8s
Butch said " I have a recording of Gild not donating, Don't Do it. "

At min 5 sec 26 https://youtu.be/0WKcfKlYm9U?t=5m26s
Couple secs after pressing play. Butch " The servers going down"

As you can see from this video that is 6 min long that he continued to use Global chat telling players not to donate.

Tony did the ban, Im here to place the video that goes along with it.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tonysrp.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Went ahead and copied the original post so if it is altered it will stay the same as of
2/26/2014 at 9:03AM.

Subject: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Today at 0:21
Name: Butch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13536321
Date you were banned: 2/25/2014
Who banned you: Devildog
Why were you banned: "Telling people not to donate" (No one said anything to me)
Why do you want to be unbanned: I paid to be a super admin (much like the other corrupt admins) and it's bullshit that there was no warning or talking to. The server is going down, as far as I know, I didn't want that kid getting cheated out of money. I didn't say anything specific, I was just following them for all of about two minutes saying "No, don't do it."

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the date of original Post)
Back to top Go down
Joemoma3
Cyberphobia
Cyberphobia
Joemoma3

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 pm

"Wardusk talking to 2 people about donating."
Wrong, he was talking to Gild and only Gild the entire time.

"As you can see from this video that is 6 min long that he continued to use Global chat telling players not to donate."

No, I used global chat telling ONE player not to donate, just Gild.

"Along with butch telling players " the server is closing " (Assumption)"
I'm glad that was just an assumption, because that is also wrong.

In addition, that video should not be used as evidence because it is falsely showing circumstances. It's one-sided in favor of Dusk. You can't hear what he is saying.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 pm

I grabbed the video and listened to it from my " Iphone 4S " on full volume and could hear it better then my computer.

Wardusk at the rocks talking to a " Player " about donating  ( Regardless the user who wants to donate )
Butch " Dont do it, Dont Do it "
In Global chat where all Players on the server can see it, You did not just tell Gild not to donate but you also told the other 3 players connected to the server ( Dylan, Thechridd, Velocity )

Wardusk said in chat " Butch shut up already , the server needs donations. "

Moments later in spawn.

Butch ( Not in order ) " Im glad you understand, You cant give me warnings i can give you warnings.... You cant tell me to shut up..... Im admin i can tell things.... Server is shutting down or Going down.... "

In the video you can hear Wardusk you can hear him when he is not speaking in the game, when he is speaking in the game the audio gets glitched out and doesnt record.

Butch Along with Dusk are both rank SuperAdmin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 pm

A copy of Butch's 2nd post, So if its altered in anyway as of 3:33pm CST 2/26/2014

"Wardusk talking to 2 people about donating."
Wrong, he was talking to Gild and only Gild the entire time.

"As you can see from this video that is 6 min long that he continued to use Global chat telling players not to donate."

No, I used global chat telling ONE player not to donate, just Gild.

I'm glad that was just an assumption, because that is also wrong.

In addition, that video should not be used as evidence because it is falsely showing circumstances. It's one-sided in favor of Dusk. You can't hear what he is saying.

Response to post :

"No, I used global chat telling ONE player not to donate, just Gild."
In Global chat where all Players on the server can see it, You did not just tell Gild not to donate but you also told the other 3 players connected to the server ( Dylan, Thechridd, Velocity )

Butch's Response : I'm glad that was just an assumption, because that is also wrong.
Definition of Assumption : a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
Definition of Ignorance : lack of knowledge or information.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Server Owner
Server Owner
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 am

Server is only going down if no one donated since i lost my cash in a paypal incident and paypal is to bitchy to give it back, if people donate it stays up need donations before 14th march (payment day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason   Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butch DeLoria - Banned for a bullshit reason
Page 1 of 1