Apocabronie's Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apocabronies/Challenge
BANNED
BANNED
Apocabronies/Challenge

Apocabronie's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Apocabronie's Ban Appeal   Apocabronie's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:17 am

Name: Apocabronies
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39855244
Date you were banned: Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:56 PM
Who banned you: Tony
Why were you banned: Kicking/Banning Staff Members
Why do you want to be unbanned: I know it's against the rules to ban/kick staff members without an owner's permission, but the two owner's were on vacation. CalledWarrock and Ozy were breaking major rules. Ozy was giving out a M9K rifle to a player who was propkilled and lost his shotgun, I later took the gun from that player and gave him a CSS shotgun, I told Ozy that it was against the rules, and he was treating it like it wasn't a big deal. That is when I banned Ozy for 15 minutes. CalledWarrock was a big problem, raiding as a special forces for no reason, randomly shooting thieves on the street, and also prop climbing into our base. After CalledWarrock did that I knew I couldn't ban him perm, because he's a staff member so I banned him for 2 hours. I knew what I did was wrong, but I was doing it for a good cause, Tony and Nezza were not there and I could not get permission, and I couldn't let CalledWarrock running around and doing what he wants. Sorry for what I have done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knuckles
New User
New User
Knuckles

PostSubject: Re: Apocabronie's Ban Appeal   Apocabronie's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:04 am

Why would you ban Ozy and Warrock, if you knew it was wrong. A person of your rank should know better, and you could have Josh, who is an owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Wyzowski
Admin
Admin
Mike Wyzowski

PostSubject: Re: Apocabronie's Ban Appeal   Apocabronie's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 am

UNBANNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocabronie's Ban Appeal   Apocabronie's Ban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocabronie's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tony's Server's :: Tony's Dark RP :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: