Tony's Server's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's Server's

Tony's DarkRP and Rust!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldmanButtsachs
Cyberphobia
Cyberphobia

Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP  Empty
PostSubject: Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP    Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:03 am

Name: Santa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51312407

Date you were banned: Either 1/15/14 or 1/16/14 (Depending on your timezone?)

Who banned you: Tony (I think.)

Why were you banned: For Spawning/Giving out M9k

Why do you want to be unbanned: I wish to be unbanned because I honestly did not spawn in M9K for anyone on the server besides myself, which I thought we are allowed to do. And if I did spawn in M9K I would like to see the evidence of me doing so, because I do not remember spawning anything for anyone. I think this is most likely a misunderstanding or a mistake that I made on my part, because I know better than to spawn players unfair items that would ruin RP and give them an unfair advantage on the server against other players.

If there is any evidence against me, I would like to see it, I am not trying to be disrespectful but I would like to know evidence there is against me.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Server Owner
Server Owner
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP    Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:09 am

UNBANNED

Just don't do it again if you did,

topic will stay open for other admins to comment
Back to top Go down
Mike Wyzowski
Admin
Admin
Mike Wyzowski

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP    Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 pm

I think this may have been a misunderstanding, you may have spawned guns or ammo for yourself and another admin may have thought they saw you give a player guns. Either way this is more of a minor offence, i suggest flying to a roof or going somewhere private when spawning weapons. This makes it easier to keep them to yourself without others trying to crowd around. I'm not trying to go against Tony with his ban, but i do agree that there should be a provided bit of evidence(i.e. Video, Pictures, Steam Screenshot Link). Please try to be more careful with how you are spawning weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP    Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa's Unban Appeal for DarkRP
Page 1 of 1